Wednesday, August 18, 2010

More Pictures




It's been an exciting, crazy few days. I took the day off and was exhausted this morning. I got my second wind and ran errands for our China trip until late in the evening (and I have to go to work tomorrow - what am I thinking?).
We received two more pictures and are absolutely in love with her! We also received her medical information, which I am scanning to send to one of Christian's college friends, Dr. P. Thank you so very much for reviewing the medical information!
Good night!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, she's so pretty! Congratulations...from a fellow May LID Mom...Iris from Maine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Yangxi girl!
    We have been home for 4 months now with ours, and she is the sweetest thing ever! Our Tessa even had the same outfit on in her referral pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your Yangxi girl... of all the Yangxi girls I know... they are fiesty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter lives just a few miles from where our daughter used to live, in Yangdong SWI.

    I was wondering where Ashley is from? You mentioned she was close by...?

    Our girl has Xiao in her name too. She was Dong, Xiao Tong (morning redness or morning sunset).

    Anyway, I wanted to say I am so happy for you and your daughter is beautiful. Congratulations!

    Jill

    PS - Come join us on the Yangdong/Yangxi SWI Yahoo Group!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our baby is from the same orphanage! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the top picture especially. Congratulations :-)

    ReplyDelete